Please read the following points carefully before providing any personal information.
“Personal data” refers to the definition of the term personal data in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
“HVL” means Horizons Visions Limited.
Internet transmission is not absolutely secure
2. Because the Internet is an open system, it is not absolutely safe and reliable for customers to send emails or other electronic information to HVL via the Internet. HVL does not guarantee or guarantee the security of messages sent via the Internet and other electronic communication systems. HVL is not responsible for any damages and losses suffered by users when users send emails or other electronic messages to HVL via the Internet and other electronic communication systems, or HVL sends emails or other electronic messages at the request of users.
Purpose of collection and use
3. Except for the personal information provided by the visitor, HVL will not collect any other personal information about the visitor in order to identify the identity of the visitor of any HVL website.
4. HVL is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information it holds. However, if you provide personal data to HVL, you agree that the personal data may be used for the following purposes:
4.1 To process service applications submitted by customers, non-customers (if applicable) and customers for whom they act as guarantors or provide third-party mortgages to them, and the daily operation of services provided by HVL;
4.2 Customer relationship management (including but not limited to long-term patronage reward programs or special and reward programs), and relationship management of non-customers (such as attendees and participants of seminars and other activities);
4.3 Maintain the credit history of the customer or any guarantor for current or future reference;
4.4 Improve, enhance, design and develop existing or new financial services or related products for use by customers (including providing financial advice to customers when appropriate);
4.5 If the data subject uses the HVL member company or company outside the group for direct marketing purposes in the account application form or other application form or through other means (including expressing no objection), it will be used to promote financial and related Services, products and goods;
4.6 Determine the amount of debt between the customer or any guarantor and HVL;
4.7 Collect debts from customers or any guarantors;
4.8 Meet the information disclosure request or requirement under applicable laws or regulations;
4.9 Enable the actual or proposed transferee of HVL in merger, merger, reorganization or other situations to evaluate the transaction to be transferred;
4.10 Any other purposes disclosed from time to time on the website of HVL member companies or on the application form;
4.11 Initiate or conduct a defense in any court or competent authority or participate in any legal or administrative procedure or inquiry in other forms;
4.12 Administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection or other services related to its business operations sought or obtained to HVL; and
4.13 Any use directly or indirectly related or incidental to the above.
Types of potential recipients
5.1 Any agent, contractor or third-party service provider (whether in Hong Kong or elsewhere) that provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection, customer relationship management, marketing or other services related to the operation of HVL business to HVL;
5.2 Branches or offices of any member of HVL in Hong Kong or elsewhere;
5.3 Any person who acts as a guarantor or intends to act as a guarantor;
5.4 Any person who is responsible for the confidentiality of HVL (or any group member) or has promised to keep such information confidential;
5.5 Any financial institution that conducts transactions with customers or intends to conduct transactions;
5.6 Credit information service agency; if the customer owes a debt, the information can be provided to the debt collection agency;
5.7 Any actual or proposed transferee or transferee of any member of HVL;
5.8 Any person who needs to be disclosed in accordance with the law or any regulatory rules, including any rules, judgments, decisions or rulings of the courts, arbitration tribunals, Financial Dispute Resolution Center Co., Ltd., government, regulatory or other organizations or institutions, whether applicable In accordance with the legal or regulatory requirements of any HVL member or other circumstances; or in accordance with the notice issued by any company under Section 329 of the Securities and Futures Ordinance.
Access and correct personal data
6. You can request access to and correction of your personal data held by HVL (if any). If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by HVL, you can notify the Privacy Officer of HVL in writing at Room 303C, 3rd Floor, Block A, Hung Hom Commercial Centre, 39 Ma Tau Wai Road, Hung Hom, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. HVL may charge a reasonable fee to process any data access request.
Other applicable personal information collection statement
8. HVL strives to provide accurate and reliable information with respect to the information on the website of any of its member companies, but does not guarantee or guarantee the accuracy and reliability of such information, and will not instruct it for errors or omissions or for any other reasons. You shall be liable for any loss or damage (whether it is tort or contractual or based on other reasons).
B. Refuse to use personal data for direct marketing purposes
Request to stop receiving direct marketing materials
According to the “Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance” (the “Ordinance”), you can request to stop receiving direct marketing materials at any time after providing relevant personal data. You can request to stop receiving HVL direct marketing materials through the following contact methods. HVL will process your request free of charge.
Horizons Visions Limited
Room 303C, 3rd Floor, Block A, Hung Hom Commercial Centre, 39 Ma Tau Wai Road, Hung Hom, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Phone: (852) 3708 3283
Fax: (852) 3708 3285
Email: [email protected]